This topic describes how to view the recorded traffic data in a flow log. You can use the traffic data recorded in flow logs to analyze cross-region traffic flow, optimize traffic costs, and troubleshoot network faults.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Flow Logs.
- Select the region of the target flow log.
- On the CEN page, find the target flow log and click the Logstore name link.
- In the Log Service console, set the search conditions and click Search & Analysis.
You can view and analyze the displayed data.