This topic describes how to modify the name and description of a flow log.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Flow Logs.
- Select the region of the target flow log.
- On the CEN page, find the target flow log, rest the pointer over the instance name in the Instance ID/Name column, click the displayed image, and enter a new name for the flow log.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain Chinese characters, letters, numbers, hyphens (-), and underscores (_). It must start with a letter or a Chinese character.
- To modify the description of the flow log, click the image in the Description column and enter a new description.
The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length and cannot start with http:// or https://.