- Click here to apply for a reserved instance, and set the scenario description to ECI RI.
- Purchase reserved instances as required.
- View and manage reserved instances.
Reserved instances match with pay-as-you-go container groups based on matching rules. For more information about matching rules, see Matching rules for reserved instances.
Reserved instances can only match with the container groups that you create by specifying specifications for container groups.
- In the Container Service for Kubernetes console, click a node under Application in the left-side navigation pane, for example, Stateless, to create an application.
- Click Create from Template in the upper-right corner.
- Add the following annotation to the pod template. (The reserved instance ecs.c5.large is purchased in this example.)
You must add annotations to the pod description.
k8s.aliyun.com/eci-instance-type : "ecs.c5.large"
You can also see the container group that you have created in the Elastic Container Instance (ECI) console.
If you purchase a zone-based reserved instance, make sure that it is in the same zone as your serverless Kubernetes cluster. Otherwise, the container group that you create in the Kubernetes cluster cannot use the reserved instance.