This topic describes how to stop cloud assistant commands in the ECS console.
Only commands that are in the running (
Running) execution state or periodic commands can be stopped. For more information, see Run a script.
This topic describes how to stop commands in the ECS console. You can also call StopInvocation to perform the operation.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the Execution Record section, locate the command that you want to stop and click Stop Command in the Actions column.
- In the Stop Command dialog box, select an ECS instance and click Stop.