This topic describes how to stop a task for running a Cloud Assistant command on ECS instances in the ECS console.
The command task to be stopped is in the Task Running (
Task Running) state.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Command Execution Result tab, find the command task that you want to stop and click Stop Task in the Actions column.
- In the Stop Task dialog box, select one or more ECS instances and click Stop.