This topic describes how to create a flow log. The flow log function in Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) is used to record the cross-region traffic data of the networks associated with a CEN instance. To record traffic data, you must create a flow log.
After a flow log is created, the flow log enters the Enabled state, indicating that traffic data is recording.
You can view and analyze the traffic data in Log Service.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Flow Logs.
- Select the region of the flow log to be created.
- The region of the flow log must be the same as that of the Project.
- Currently, the flow log function is supported only in the following regions: China (Hangzhou), China (Shanghai), China (Shenzhen), China (Beijing), China (Hohhot), Hong Kong, UK (London), US (Silicon Valley), and US (Virginia).
- On the CEN page, click Create Flow Log.
- On the Create Flow Log page, configure the flow log according to the following information, and then click
Configuration Description Name Enter a name for the flow log to be created. CEN Select the CEN instance of which you want to record the traffic data. Project Select the Project where the recorded traffic data is stored. LogStoreName Select the Logstore where the recorded traffic data is stored. Description Enter a description for the flow log.