This topic describes how to upgrade the configurations of a Pay-As-You-Go Master node in a dedicated Kubernetes cluster. Dedicated Kubernetes clusters are managed by users. Therefore, the Master node must be configured based on the users' needs.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane under Container Service-Kubernetes, choose .
- On the Nodes page, click the instance ID of the target Master node.
On the Instance Details page, you can view the instance information, such as the instance type.
- In the Configuration Information section, click Change Instance Type.
If the instance is running, the Change Instance Type button is dimmed. In this case, you must click Stop in the upper-right corner before performing the following operations.
- On the displayed Instance Type page, select the target instance type, and click Confirm. For more information about the instance types, see Select ECS instances.
- On the displayed Change success page, click OK.
Then, you can view the instance type on the displayed Instances page.
- Select the instance and click Start. Then, the Master node is automatically added to the cluster and the status of the
node becomes Running.