Quick BI is a new-generation self-service intelligent BI platform tailored for cloud users and enterprises. It supports easy-to-use visual operations and flexible and efficient multidimensional analysis to provide you with precision data-driven insights into your business. This topic describes how to create an AnalyticDB for MySQL connection in Quick BI and use Quick BI to build a business intelligence (BI) system.
Create an AnalyticDB for MySQL connection in Quick BI
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Workspace. In the left-side navigation pane of the page that appears, click Data Sources to go to the Data Sources page.
- Click Create Data Source. In the Add Data Source dialog box, click AnalyticDB for MySQL 3.0.
- In the Add AnalyticDB for MySQL 3.0 Database dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Select Database The name of the cluster. Available AnalyticDB for MySQL clusters are displayed in the drop-down list. Select the cluster that you want to analyze. Name The name of the data source. We recommend that you choose an identifiable name to facilitate subsequent management. Database Address The VPC endpoint of the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster to which you want to connect. Port The port number corresponding to the VPC endpoint of the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster to which you want to connect. Database The name of the database in the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster. Account The account used to connect to the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster. You can use one of the following account types:
- Privileged account
- Standard account
Password The password of the account used to connect to the AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster.
- After you configure the preceding parameters, click Test Connection. After the connection passes the connectivity test, click Add.