This topic describes how to configure the language of the Kibana console. You can perform this operation only for Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch clusters of V6.7.0 and later.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the page that appears, find the target cluster and click its ID in the Cluster ID/Name column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Visualization.
- In the Kibana section of the page that appears, click Edit Configuration.
- Click Edit Configuration on the right side of Basic Configuration.
Warning The system will restart the Kibana node for the configuration to take effect. Before you perform the following steps, make sure that the restart does not affect your operations in the Kibana console.
- In the Edit Basic Configuration pane, select a language and click OK.
Note The Kibana console is available in English and Chinese. The default language is English.Then, the system automatically restarts the Kibana node.
What to do next
Note For more information about how to log on to the Kibana console, see Log on to the Kibana console.