This topic describes how to disassociate an elastic IP address (EIP) from a cloud resource when the cloud resource no longer requires Internet access.
- Log on to the EIP bandwidth plan console.
- On the top menu bar, select the region of the EIP bandwidth plan.
- On the Internet Shared Bandwidth page, find the target EIP bandwidth plan, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the Shared Bandwidth IPs tab, find the target EIP, and choose in the Actions column.
- In the Unbind Elastic IP Address message, click OK.