This topic describes how to copy one or more configurations from a source domain to one or more destination domains.
The source domain name has been configured and enabled.
When you copy the configurations of a domain name, note that:
- After you copy the configurations of a domain name to another domain name, the copied configurations cannot be rolled back. Make sure that the configurations that you want to copy are correct.
- For domain names that generate a large amount of network traffic or high bandwidth values, proceed with caution to avoid financial losses.
- Special configurations that are applied through tickets cannot be copied.
- Log on to the Dynamic Route for CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain whose configurations you want to copy, and click Copy Configuration in the Actions column.
- Select the configuration items that you want to copy and click Next.
- The origin information and other information are mutually exclusive. You can copy either the origin information or the other information.
- You cannot copy SSL certificates from a domain name to another domain name.
- When you copy custom request headers configured for back-to-origin requests to another domain name, the headers are added to the domain name, instead of overwriting the existing headers. For example, if Domain Name A has two request headers and you copy five request headers from Domain B to Domain Name A, Domain Name A has seven request headers.
- When you copy HTTP headers to another domain name, the HTTP headers overwrite the existing HTTP headers. For example, if the cache_control HTTP header is set to private for Domain Name A and to public for Domain Name B and you copy cache_control from Domain Name B to Domain Name A, cache_control HTTP of Domain Name A is set to public.
- When you copy configurations of feature switches to another domain name, the copied configurations overwrite the existing configurations.
- When you copy the referer field, the blacklist, or the whitelist to another domain name, the copied configurations overwrite the existing configurations.
- Select the destination domains to which you want to apply the copied configurations and click Next.
Note You can enter a keyword in the search box to search for domain names.
- In the message that appears, click OK.