Alibaba Cloud integrates advanced security technologies and years of experience in anti-DDoS protection into the following commercial anti-DDoS solutions. You can select an anti-DDoS solution based on your business requirements. This topic describes how to select anti-DDoS solutions for different scenarios.
For more information about Alibaba Cloud anti-DDoS solutions, see Anti-DDoS solutions.
Anti-DDoS solutions for scenarios where services suffer high-risk DDoS attacks
- Ransom-driven DDoS attacks occur.
- DDoS attacks have frozen your services and urgent protection is required to recover your services.
- DDoS attacks often occur. Continuous protection against DDoS attacks is required to ensure service stability.
We recommend that you select an anti-DDoS solution based on your business requirements. The following table describes the solutions.
|Mainland China||Users from regions inside mainland China||Anti-DDoS Pro
Note For more information, see Anti-DDoS Pro.
|Outside mainland China||Users from regions outside mainland China||Anti-DDoS Premium
Note For more information, see Anti-DDoS Premium.
|Outside mainland China||Users from regions inside mainland China||Anti-DDoS Premium MCA Plan|
Anti-DDoS solutions for scenarios where large-scale services suffer low-risk DDoS attacks
- Service resources are deployed in Alibaba Cloud.
- Large-scale services are running. For example, the service bandwidth is greater than 1 Gbit/s, and the number of queries over HTTP and HTTPS per second is greater than 5,000.
- Services occasionally suffer DDoS attacks.
- IPv6-based inbound requests exist.
We recommend that you use Anti-DDoS Origin in such scenarios.
Anti-DDoS solutions for mobile services
- Mobile gaming services are the main target scenario.
- Services can integrate Alibaba Cloud SDKs.
- Services have high real-timeliness requirements and require fine-grained protection for data that is transmitted over custom transport protocols.
- Services require accelerated network transmission.
- Services require encrypted network transmission.
- The sources of DDoS attacks need to be traced.
We recommend that you use GameShield. GameShield is a solution provided by Alibaba Cloud to defend against DDoS and HTTP flood attacks in the gaming industry.