This topic describes how to upgrade service specifications in Data Management (DMS).
- You are a DMS administrator or a database administrator (DBA) in DMS.
- Your account is the Alibaba Cloud account that is used to create the current DMS tenant,
or a RAM user to which the
AliyunBSSOrderAccesspolicy is attached. You can go to the Users page of the Resource Access Management (RAM) console to attach the policy to a RAM user.
When you activate DMS, you must select a maximum number of instances based on your actual needs. As your business grows and employees increase, you may need more database instances. In this case, you can upgrade service specifications for your DMS tenant.
- Log on to the DMS console.
- Move the pointer over the profile picture in the upper-right corner and select Renewal/Upgrade.Note If you are a DMS administrator, you can choose Click to view details at the top.in the top navigation bar. On the Instance List tab of the Instance page, click
- In the Purchase specification details dialog box, find the order for which you want to upgrade the specifications and click Upgrade in the Operation column.
- On the buy page of DMS, select the specifications that you want to upgrade to, including the maximum number of instances. Read and agree to the Terms of Service by selecting the check box. Then, click Buy Now in the lower-right corner.