Content Moderation uses the default moderation policy of Alibaba Cloud for machine-assisted moderation. If you find that the default moderation policy is too strict or loose and cannot meet your business requirements, you can customize policies for machine-assisted moderation in Content Moderation. This topic describes how to customize a policy for machine-assisted moderation.
- Log on to the Content Moderation console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Create a business scenario.
If you have created a business scenario, skip this step.
- On the BizType Manage tab of the Moderation API page, click Create BizType.
- In the Create bizType dialog box, set the parameters that are described in the following table. You can set a name and specify an industry template and the industry classification for the business scenario.
Parameter Description Name The name of the business scenario. The name can contain digits, letters, and underscores (_). It can be up to 32 characters in length. CiteTemplate Specifies whether to import the configuration of an industry template. If you use an industry template, specific features of the moderation policy cannot be customized. If you do not use an industry template, you can customize the moderation policy. Industry The industry classification of the business scenario. An appropriate industry classification allows Alibaba Cloud to help you adjust your moderation policy. Import If you have created a business scenario, you can import the configuration of the existing business scenario. Description The description of the business scenario. The description can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_). It can be up to 32 characters in length.
- Click OK. The business scenario is created.
- Configure the business scenario.
The moderation policy template varies based on the moderation scenario. For more information, see the templates in the console.
- On the Moderation API page, find the business scenario that you want to configure and click Edit in the Actions column.
- Customize the policy for machine-assisted moderation based on your business requirements.
Content Moderation allows you to customize the moderation policy for images, videos, text, and audio. For images and videos, machine-assisted moderation covers pornography detection, terrorist content detection, undesirable scene detection, and ad violation detection. For text and audio, machine-assisted moderation detects pornographic content, political content, abuse, ads, and prohibited content.Note When you customize the moderation policy for images, you can click Associated Gallery or Associated Text Library in the upper-right corner of a section to associate the moderation policy with the configurations of image libraries or text libraries.
- Click Save.
If you need to use the customized policy for machine-assisted moderation when you call an API operation, you must specify the business scenario that corresponds to the moderation policy. For example, when you call an API operation to moderate images for pornographic content, set the scenes parameter to porn in the API request. In this case, the corresponding moderation policy takes effect. For more information, see Synchronous moderation.