This topic describes how to reset the password of a privileged account in the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the target cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the target Cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the target privileged account, and click Change Password in the Actions column.
- In the Change Password dialog box, enter and confirm the new password, and click OK.
The password must conform to the following rules:
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password must contain at least three of the following character types: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters.
- Supported special characters are ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + - =