The Advanced and Enterprise editions of Security Center support security reports and allow you to customize security reports as needed. You can specify the report contents, statistics types, and recipient email addresses. This way, you can view the security statistics of your assets as needed. This topic describes how to create a security report.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Reports page, click Create Report.Notice In addition to the default security report created by Security Center, you can also create a maximum of nine security reports.
- On the Specify Basic Information tab, set the parameters.Set the following parameters:
- Report Name: Enter a name for the security report.
- Report Type: Select a report type from the drop-down list. Supported types include Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Custom.
If you select Custom, you must set the Data Collection Period parameter to specify the cycle when data is collected.
- Report Time: Select a time period from the drop-down list. Security reports are sent to you during the specified time period every day, on every Monday, or on the first day of every month. Supported time periods include 00:00-6:00, 6:00-12:00, 12:00-18:00, and 18:00-24:00.
- Recipient: Enter one or more email addresses of the recipients.
- Click Next.
- On the Specify Reported Data tab, select the types of data that you want to view in the security report. You can
select from assets, alerts, vulnerabilities, baseline checks, attacks, and other data
related to security operations.
- Click Save. You can view the security reports that you have created on the Reports page.
Perform the following operations as needed:
- By default, a security report is enabled when it is created. Security Center sends the security report to the specified email addresses during the specified Report Time. If you no longer need the security report, you can turn off the Enabled switch below the report to disable the report.
- A default security report is created by Security Center. You can only edit or copy
the default security report. In addition, you can modify the basic information and
contents of the default security report. You can edit, copy, or delete a security
report that you create.
Note The Report Type of the default security report is set to Daily. You cannot modify the Report Type of the default security report.
- After you create a custom report, you can click Send Now to send the report to the specified recipients.
- You can filter specific security reports by status, report type, or report name.