Security Center provides the security report feature and allows you to create security reports. You can specify the information that a security report contains, the type of a security report, and the email addresses to receive a security report. This way, you can monitor the security of your assets based on your business requirements. This topic describes how to create a security report and perform related operations.
Only the Advanced, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions of Security Center support this feature. If you do not use these editions, you must upgrade Security Center to the Advanced, Enterprise, or Ultimate edition before you can use this feature. For more information about how to purchase and upgrade Security Center, see Purchase Security Center and Upgrade and downgrade Security Center. For more information about the features that each edition supports, see Feature.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Reports page, click Create Report. Notice In addition to the default security report provided by Security Center, you can create a maximum of nine security reports.
- In the Specify Basic Information step, configure the parameters. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Report Name Enter the name of the security report that you want to create. Report Type Select the type of the security report from the drop-down list. Valid values:
If you set this parameter to Custom, you must set Data Collection Period to a time range in which the security report statistics are collected.
Report Time Select the time range in which the security report is sent from the drop-down list. Valid values:
- 00:00 - 6:00
- 6:00 - 12:00
- 12:00 - 18:00
- 18:00 - 24:00
Language Select the natural language of the security report. Valid values: Simplified Chinese and English. Recipient Enter the email address that is used to receive the security report. To enter multiple email addresses, press Enter after each input.
- Click Next.
- In the Specify Reported Data step, select the statistical items that you want to view in the security report.
The statistical items are categorized into Issue Resolved, Assets, Alerts, Vulnerabilities,
Baseline check, and Attack.
- In the lower-right corner, click Save. The security report is created. You can view the created security report on the Reports page.
What to do next
After you create a security report, you can perform the following operations based on your business requirements:
- Immediately send a security reportAfter you create a security report whose statistics are collected in a custom time range, you can click Send Now. Then, Security Center immediately sends the security report to the recipients that you specify.Note You cannot perform this operation on daily, weekly, and monthly security reports.
- Stop sending a security report
After you create a security report, it is enabled by default. Security Center sends the security report to the specified email addresses within the Report Time that you specify. If you no longer require the security report, you can click the icon below the report. In this case, the security report is not sent.
- Search for a security report
In the upper-right corner of the Reports page, you can search for a security report by report status or report type. You can also enter a report name in the search box to search for a security report.
- Edit, clone, or delete a security report
Security Center provides a default security report. You can only edit or clone the default security report. You can modify the basic information and content of the default security report. You can edit, copy, or delete security reports that you create.Note The Report Type parameter of the default security report is set to Daily. You cannot modify the Report Type parameter of the default security report.
- Export a security report
You can click Export below a security report to download it to an HTML file.