To ensure the stability of an AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster, the backend system of AnalyticDB for MySQL maintains clusters at irregular intervals. The default maintenance window is from 02:00 (UTC+8) to 03:00 (UTC+8). We recommend that you set the maintenance window to the off-peak hours of your business to avoid negative impacts on your business.
- Before the maintenance starts, AnalyticDB for MySQL sends a text message or an email to notify the contacts that are specified for your Alibaba Cloud account.
- During the maintenance window, you can access databases, manage accounts, manage databases, and configure the IP address whitelist for the cluster.
- During the maintenance window, network jitters may occur and may affect read and write operations. Make sure that you have configured automatic reconnection policies for your applications.
- During the maintenance window, the cluster may experience transient connections. Make sure that you have configured automatic reconnection policies for your applications.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the target cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the target Cluster ID.
- In the Configuration Information section of the Cluster Information page, click the Edit icon next to Maintenance Window.
- Select a maintenance window and click OK.
Note The UTC+8 time zone is used.