HTTP header fields are components of the header section of request and response messages that are transmitted over HTTP. HTTP header fields define the required resources, the behavior of the client or server that processes the messages, and the parameters of an HTTP transaction. If you configure Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) to communicate with an origin server over HTTP, you can add or remove HTTP headers.
HTTP headers include general headers, request headers, and response headers.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage and click Manage in the Actions column of the domain name.
- In the management pane of the domain name, click Back-to-origin.
- Click the Custom Request Header tab.
- On the Custom Request Header tab, click Customize.
- In the Custom Request Header dialog box, select Custom Origin Header from the Parameter drop-down list, and set Custom Parameters and Value.Notice When you customize an HTTP header, we recommend that you select Parameter from the Parameter drop-down list and add a custom field based on your business requirements. Do not select a system-defined field from the Parameter drop-down list.Custom Request Header
- Click OK.
When you customize an HTTP header, if you select Parameter from the Parameter drop-down list to add a custom field, the following error message may be returned.Custom Request Header This indicates that the specified field is a reserved field for internal use.