This topic describes how to create a pass flow.
The Create Flow with Code method is used in this example.
- Log on to the Serverless Workflow console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Flows page, click Create flow.
- On the Create Flow page, click Create Flow with Code and configure the parameters.
Note The Hello World and Sample Projects methods can also be used to create a flow. However, you cannot modify Definition if one of these methods is used to create a flow.
You must change the content in the YAML file of Definition to the following code:
- Name: Enter a flow name. The name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It cannot start with an underscore (_) or a hyphen (-).
- Description (Optional): Enter a description for the flow.
- Definition: Follow the visual process to set a flow definition.
version: v1 type: flow steps: - type: pass name: pass1The following table describes the parameters included in the code.
Parameter Description version The version of the flow. Only
type The type of the flow. Default value:
steps The steps in the flow. type
passindicates the pass step. For more information, see Overview.
name The name of the step. You can customize a step name.
- Click Next Step.
- Configure a flow role.
Note If your flow needs to call other cloud services such as Function Compute, you can grant permissions for Serverless Workflow to call other cloud services by attaching RAM roles in the Config Flow Role section. For this example, yon can skip this step because the flow does not need to call other cloud services. For more information, see Create execution roles.
- If you have created RAM roles, you can click Select an existing RAM role.
If you are using Serverless Workflows for the first time, you can create a RAM role by performing the following operations:
- In the Config Flow Role section, click Create a RAM role. Enter a value in the Role Name field.
- Select AliyunFCInvocationAccess from the System Policies drop-down list and then click Create Role.
- On the Role Templates page, click Confirm Authorization Policy.
- On the Create Flow page, click Create Flow.
After the flow is created, the following page appears.