Anti-DDoS Pro provides the session persistence feature, which supports forwarding requests from the same IP address to the same back-end server within a specific timeout period.
Anti-DDoS Pro provides protection against DDoS attacks based on source IPs and ports when no domain name is provided. The session persistence feature is available to all source IPs and ports that are associated with Anti-DDoS Pro instances.
- Log on to the new Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select an Anti-DDoS Pro instance and its IP address.
- Select a forwarding rule and click Change under the Session Persistence column.
Note The session persistence setting takes effect for individual ports.
- In the Session Persistence dialog box, specify a Timeout Threshold and click Comfirm.
Note You can also click Disable Session Persistence to disable this feature.