OSS provides three storage classes: Standard, Infrequent Access (IA), and Archive. Each storage class has different access modes, billing items, and billing methods. You can select a storage class as needed. This topic describes how to modify the storage class of an object in the OSS console.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side bucket list, click the name of the bucket in which the object to be modified is stored.
- In the overview page of the bucket, click the Files tab.
- Move the pointer over More in the Actions column corresponding to the object and select Modify Storage Class from the drop-down list.
- Select the storage class you want to switch to, and click OK.
Notice When you modify the storage class of an object, the original object is replaced with a new object that has the selected storage class. Therefore, early deletion fees are incurred if the modified objects are of the IA or Archive storage class and are stored for less than a specified number of days. For more information, see Billing items.