If you need technical support from Alibaba Cloud to address issues on your AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster, the technical personnel may need to perform operations on the cluster. In this case, you must authorize the service account to manage your cluster. When the authorization expires, the granted permissions are automatically revoked.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the target cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the target Cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts. On the page that appears, click the Service Account Authorization tab.
- Grant permissions to the service account as needed and set the Expiry Time parameter.
- The Configuration Permission permission allows a user to view and modify cluster configurations.
- The Data Permission permission allows a user to view table schemas, indexes, and SQL statements.