This topic describes how to restore an Archive object in the OSS console.
- Log on to the OSS console.
- In the left-side bucket list, click the name of the bucket in which the object to be restored is stored.
- In the overview page of the bucket, click the Files tab.
- Move the pointer over More in the Actions column corresponding to the object and select Restore from the drop-down list. You can also click the object name. On the View Details page that appears, click .
- The restoration takes about one minute. Then, the object is in the restored state.
- The object remains in the restored state for one day by default. You can use ossutil or SDK to prolong this period to a maximum of seven days. When this period expires, the object returns to the frozen state.
- Data retrieval fees are incurred when you restore an Archive object. For more information, see Billing items.
- For more information about the Archive storage class, see Archive.