You can design a workflow to arrange nodes to be run during data analytics. This topic describes how to design a workflow in which each node corresponds to a table at a data warehouse layer.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console. Click Workspaces in the left-side navigation pane. On the page that appears, select China (Shanghai) in the top navigation bar.
- Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Go to the DataStudio page. On the Data Analytics tab, double-click the Workshop workflow. The canvas for editing the workflow appears on the right.
- Drag Zero-Load Node to the canvas. In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Name to start and click Commit.
- Drag ODPS SQL to the canvas. In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Name to ods_user_trace_log and click Commit. Use the same method to create another two nodes and name them dw_user_trace_log and rpt_user_trace_log, respectively.
Note The ods_user_trace_log, dw_user_trace_log, and rpt_user_trace_log nodes represent the operational data store (ODS), common data model (CDM), and application data store (ADS) layers of a data warehouse, respectively. For more information, see Divide a data warehouse into layers.