AnalyticDB for MySQL supports two types of database accounts: privileged and standard. Different account types have different operation permissions.
Create a privileged account
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the target cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the target Cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts. On the Accounts page, click Create Account.
- In the Create Account dialog box, configure the parameters as prompted.
Parameter Description Account Enter the name of the privileged account.
The account name must be 2 to 16 characters in length and can contain lowercase letters, digits, and underscores (_). It must start with a lowercase letter and end with a lowercase letter or a digit.
Account Type Set the account type to Privileged Account. You cannot modify this parameter after the account is created. Password Set the password of the privileged account.
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password must contain at least three of the following character types: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters.
- Supported special characters are ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + - =
Confirm Password Enter the password of the privileged account again. Description Optional. Enter the description of the privileged account.
- Click OK to create the privileged account.