This topic provides answers to some frequently asked questions about the billing of Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Why is the actual billed network traffic different from the network traffic reported by the logging feature?
- Why are fees still incurred after I have stopped the CDN service?
- If my origin server is located outside Mainland China, how am I billed for using Alibaba Cloud CDN nodes in Mainland China?
- How is data transfer billed when CDN nodes retrieve resources from OSS buckets?
- How is data transfer billed when Alibaba Cloud CDN is used along with other Alibaba Cloud services?
- How can I view CDN resource plans that I have purchased?
- Why am I still charged for resources after I have purchased resource plans of Alibaba Cloud CDN?
- FAQ about request billing