This topic provides answers to some frequently asked questions about the security features of Alibaba Cloud CDN.
- How do I block malicious requests from specified IP addresses?
- Why do users fail to access web pages from their IP addresses after my website is accelerated by Alibaba Cloud CDN?
- Why do security features configured for the origin server cause the HTTP 503 errors when users access my domain name?
- Why is the HTTP 403 status code returned to users when hotlink issues are detected?
- Why can an IP address in the IP blacklist still be used to request resources?
- How can I protect domain names accelerated by Alibaba Cloud CDN from DDoS or HTTP flood attacks?