This topic describes how to modify the basic information of an identity provider (IdP), such as the IdP description and metadata file.
- Log on to the RAM console by using an Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click SSO.
- On the Role-based SSO tab, click the name of the target IdP.
- In the IdP Information section, click Modify to modify the basic information.
Note The IdP name cannot be modified. If you modify the IdP name, it is no longer the same as the IdP name that is specified for the trusted entity. This results in SSO failures.
- In the Modify IdP Information pane, modify the basic information and click OK.