This topic describes how to modify the basic information about an identity provider (IdP), such as the IdP description and metadata file.
- Log on to the RAM console by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click SSO.
- On the Role-based SSO tab, find the specific IdP and click its name.
- In the IdP Information section, click Modify.
- In the Modify IdP Information panel, modify the IdP description or metadata file. Note The IdP name cannot be changed. If you change the IdP name, the name is no longer the same as the IdP name that is specified for the trusted entity. This results in SSO failures.
- Click OK.