Instances of the cluster edition and read/write splitting edition contain multiple nodes. Besides viewing overall monitoring data, you can view the monitoring data of a specified node to precisely understand the running status of an instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the target instance ID or Manage in the Action column for the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Performance Monitor.
- On the Historical Monitoring Data page, select the node type, and then select the node ID.
- Data Node: contains all data nodes in an instance of the cluster edition or all primary nodes (read/write nodes) and read-only nodes in an instance of the read/write splitting edition.
- Proxy: contains all proxy nodes in an instance of the cluster edition or the read/write splitting edition.
Note For instances of the cluster edition, you can select a node in the instance architecture to view its monitoring information. For more information, see View the architecture and monitoring data of an ApsaraDB for Redis cluster instance.
Related API operations
Operation Description DescribeMonitorItems Queries the metrics of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance. DescribeHistoryMonitorValues Queries historical monitoring information of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.Note You can set the NodeId parameter to query the monitoring information of a specified node.