This topic describes how to query the monitoring data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance within a specified period of the previous month.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Performance Monitor.
- Perform the following steps based on the architecture type of the instance:
- Standard master-replica instances: Specify the query time.
- Cluster or read/write splitting instances: Specify the query time and node type. When you select the aggregate metric, the average values of all performance metrics for the selected nodes are displayed. If you select Data Node or Proxy, you can choose the IDs of the specified nodes.
- If the number of data nodes in the instance is greater than 32, the query time for the Data Node Aggregation and Proxy Node Aggregation metrics cannot exceed one hour.
- By default, the Performance Monitor page displays the metrics of the basic monitoring group. You can click Customize Metrics to view the metrics of other monitoring groups. For more information, see Customize metrics.
- For more information about the metrics, see Monitoring metrics.
Related API operations
|DescribeHistoryMonitorValues||Queries historical monitoring data of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
Note When you call this operation, you must specify the monitoring metrics in the MonitorKeys parameters to obtain the performance monitoring information. For more information about the MonitorKeys parameters, see MonitorKeys.