This topic describes how to select the metrics that you want to display on the Performance Monitor page in the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
ApsaraDB for Redis supports more than 10 metric groups. By default, the Performance Monitor page displays the metrics of the basic metric group. You can click Customize Metrics to select other metric groups that can be displayed on the page. For more information, see Monitoring metrics.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Performance Monitor.
- Perform the following operations based on the architecture of the ApsaraDB for Redis
- Standard master-replica instances: On the right side of the page, click Customize Metrics.
- Cluster instances or read/write splitting instances: Click the tab of the node type to be displayed and click Customize Metrics on the right side of the page.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a metric group.
- Click OK. Note
- For more information, see Monitoring metrics.
- If the node type for a cluster instance or read/write splitting instance is Data Node or Proxy, you can select a node from the Screening Node drop-down list.