This topic describes how to select the metrics to be displayed on the Performance Monitor page of the ApsaraDB for Redis console as needed.
ApsaraDB for Redis supports more than 10 groups of monitoring metrics. By default, the Performance Monitor page displays the metrics of the basic monitoring group. You can click Customize Metrics to select other monitoring groups. For more information, see Monitoring metrics.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Performance Monitor.
- Perform the following operations based on the architecture type of the instance:
- Standard master-replica instances: On the right side of the page, click Customize Metrics.
- Cluster instances or read/write splitting instances: Click the tab of the node type to be displayed, and click Customize Metrics on the right side of the page.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a monitoring group.
- Click OK.Note
- For more information, see Monitoring metrics.
- For a cluster instance or read/write splitting instance, if the node type to be displayed is Data Node or Proxy, you can also select a node to view from the Screening Node drop-down list.