This topic describes how to select the metrics to be displayed on the Performance Monitor page of the ApsaraDB for Redis console as needed.
ApsaraDB for Redis supports more than 10 groups of monitoring metrics. By default, the Performance Monitor page displays the metrics of the basic monitoring group. You can click Customize Metrics to select other monitoring groups. For more information, see Understand metrics.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Performance Monitor.
- Perform the following steps based on the architecture type of the instance:
- Standard master-replica instances: on the right side of the page, click Customize Metrics.
- Cluster or read/write splitting instances: click Data Node or Proxy based on the node type, and click Customize Metrics on the right side of the page.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the target monitoring group.
- Click OK.