ApsaraDB for Redis console allows you to set the frequency at which monitoring data is collected.
You can set the monitoring frequency to 5 Seconds or 60 Seconds, which indicates that ApsaraDB for Redis collects monitoring data every 5 seconds or 60 seconds. The default monitoring frequency is 60 Seconds, which can meet the regular monitoring requirements. If you need to observe metrics with high frequency and low delay, you can perform the following operations to change the monitoring frequency to 5 Seconds. Monitoring data does not occupy instance storage space and instance performance is not affected by the collection of monitoring data.
For more information about the relationship between the monitoring frequency and monitoring data, see the collection methods of metrics in Monitoring metrics.
If the monitoring frequency is set to 5 Seconds, the query duration cannot exceed 30 minutes.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Performance Monitor.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Monitoring Interval.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a monitoring frequency and click OK.