You can customize the timeout period that Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) waits for a response after DCDN forwards a request to the origin. The default timeout period is 30 seconds. If DCDN does not receive a response before the timeout period expires, DCDN disconnects from the origin. This topic describes how to set the origin request timeout.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage, and click Configure in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane on the details page of the specified domain, click Origin Fetch.
- On the Origin Fetch tab, find Back-to-origin Request Timeout, and click Modify.
- In the Back-to-origin Request Timeout dialog box, specify Timeout Value.The maximum timeout period is 900 seconds. In general, when DCDN communicates with the origin, the origin request timeout period is no more than 100 seconds.
- Click OK.