This topic describes how to associate an Elastic IP address (EIP) to a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance. After you associate an Elastic IP address with an SLB instance, the SLB instance can forward requests from the Internet.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elastic IP Addresses.
- Select the region of the target Elastic IP address.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the target Elastic IP address, and then click Bind in the Actions column.
- On the Bind Elastic IP Address page, complete the following configurations, and then click OK.
Configuration Description Instance Type Select SLB Instance.The SLB instance to be associated with the Elastic IP address must meet the following requirements:
- The network type of the SLB instance must be VPC.
- The SLB instance and the Elastic IP address must belong to the same region.
- Each SLB instance can be associated with only one Elastic IP address at a time.
SLB Instance Select the SLB instance to be associated with the Elastic IP address.