This topic describes how to associate an Elastic IP Address (EIP) with a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance. After you associate an EIP with an SLB instance, the SLB instance can forward requests from the Internet.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Elastic IP Addresses.
- Select the region of the target EIP.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the target EIP and click Bind in the Actions column.
- On the Bind Elastic IP Address page, complete the following configurations, and then click OK.
Configuration Description Instance Type Select SLB Instance.The SLB instance to be associated with the EIP must meet the following requirements:
- The network type of the SLB instance must be VPC.
- The SLB instance and the EIP must belong to the same region.
- Each SLB instance can be associated with only one EIP at a time.
SLB Instance Select the SLB instance to be associated with the EIP.