This topic describes how to associate an elastic IP address (EIP) with a NAT gateway. After you associate an EIP with a NAT gateway, you can create DNAT and SNAT entries for the EIP.
- Log on to the Elastic IP Address console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the EIP is deployed.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the EIP that you want to manage, and click Bind Resource in the Actions column.
- In the Bind Elastic IP Address to Resources dialog box, set the following parameters and click OK.
Parameter Description Instance Type Select NAT Gateway. Select an instance to bind Select the NAT gateway to be associated with the EIP.Make sure that the following requirements are met:
- You had not purchased a NAT bandwidth plan before January 26, 2018 with the Alibaba Cloud account to which the NAT gateway belongs. If you did, associate the NAT bandwidth plan with the NAT gateway.
- The NAT gateway and EIP must be deployed in the same region.
- You can associate a NAT gateway with at most 20 EIPs, among which at most 10 pay-by-data-transfer EIPs can be associated. If you want to associate more EIPs, submit a ticket to request a quota increase. For more information, see Manage quotas.