This topic describes how to associate an Elastic IP Address (EIP) with a NAT Gateway. After you associate an EIP with a NAT Gateway, you can use the EIP to configure DNAT and SNAT entries.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Elastic IP Addresses.
- Select the region of the target EIP.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the target EIP and click Bind in the Actions column.
- On the Bind Elastic IP Address page, complete the following configurations, and then click OK.
Configuration Description Instance Type Select NAT Gateway Instance.The NAT Gateway to be associated with the EIP must meet the following requirements:
- No bandwidth package was purchased under the account to which the NAT Gateway belongs before January 26, 2018.
- The NAT Gateway and the EIP must belong to the same region.
- Up to 20 EIPs can be associated with a NAT Gateway. To associate more EIPs, open a ticket.
NAT Gateway Instance Select the NAT Gateway to be associated with the EIP.