This topic describes how to bind an Elastic IP address (EIP) with a NAT Gateway. After you bind an EIP to a NAT Gateway, you can use the EIP to configure DNAT and SNAT entries.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elastic IP Addresses.
- Select the region of the target Elastic IP address.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the target Elastic IP address, and then click Bind in the Actions column.
- On the Bind Elastic IP Address page, complete the following configurations, and then click OK.
Configuration Description Instance Type Select NAT Gateway Instance.The NAT Gateway to be associated with the Elastic IP address must meet the following requirements:
- No bandwidth package was purchased under the account to which the NAT Gateway belongs before January 26, 2018.
- The NAT Gateway and the Elastic IP address must belong to the same region.
- Up to 20 Elastic IP addresses can be associated with a NAT Gateway. To associate more Elastic IP addresses, open a ticket.
NAT Gateway Instance Select the NAT Gateway to be associated with the Elastic IP address.