This topic describes how to associate an elastic IP address (EIP) with a NAT gateway. After you associate an EIP with a NAT gateway, you can create DNAT and SNAT entries that use the EIP.
- Log on to the EIP console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where your EIP is created.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the EIP that you want to manage, and click Bind Resource in the Actions column.
- In the Bind Elastic IP Address to Resources dialog box, set the following parameters, and click OK.
Parameter Description Instance Type Select NAT Gateway. Select an instance to bind Select the NAT gateway to be associated with the EIP.Make sure that the NAT gateway meets the following requirements:
- You did not purchase a NAT service plan before January 26, 2018 under the account to which the NAT gateway belongs. If you did, associate the NAT service plan with the NAT gateway.
- The NAT gateway and the EIP must be deployed in the same region.
- Each NAT gateway can be associated with a maximum of 20 EIPs. If you want to associate more EIPs, submit a ticket to request a quota increase. For more information, see Quota management.