On the Components page, you can uninstall one or more deployed Knative components. Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) allows you to uninstall core Knative components and add-ons. This topic describes how to uninstall Knative components. Knative Eventing is used as an example.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- On the Knative Components page, find the component that you want to uninstall and click Uninstall in the Actions column.
- In the Uninstall Eventing message, click OK.