On the Components page, you can uninstall one or more Knative components that you have deployed. Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) allows you to uninstall core Knative components and add-ons. This topic describes how to uninstall Knative components. Knative Eventing is used as an example.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster, or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- On the Components tab, select the component that you want to uninstall and click Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall Eventing message, click OK.