If you have skipped a component when you deploy Knative components in batches, you can go to the Components page, find the component, and deploy it. Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) allows you to deploy core Knative components and add-ons. This topic describes how to deploy a Knative component in a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster, or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- Find the Knative component that displays Not Deployed in the Status column and click Deploy in the Actions column.
- In the Deploy Eventing message, click OK.