If you have skipped a component when you deploy Knative, you can go to the Components tab to install the skipped component. Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) allows you to deploy core Knative components and add-ons. This topic describes how to deploy a Knative component in a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- Find the Knative components that display Not Deployed in the Status column and click Deploy in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click Confirm.