This topic describes how to uninstall Knative components from a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Go to the Knative Components page, click Uninstall in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Confirm message, select I confirm that I have read the above information and want to uninstall Knative and click OK.