This topic describes how to uninstall Knative from a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster that you want to manage and click the name of the cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the details page, choose .
- On the Components tab, click Uninstall in the upper-right corner.
- In the Confirm message, select I confirm that I have read the above information and want to uninstall Knative and click OK.