This topic describes how to switch the billing method of an elastic IP address (EIP) from pay-by-data-transfer to pay-by-bandwidth.
- The new billing method takes effect at 00:00 the next day.
- Before the new billing method takes effect, you cannot modify the maximum bandwidth of the EIP.
- Log on to the EIP console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where your EIP is created.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the EIP that you want to manage, and click in the Actions column.
- In the Configuration Upgrade section, set the following parameters, and click Activate.
Parameter Description Network Type The network type of the EIP. Max Bandwidth The maximum bandwidth of the EIP.
You can increase or decrease the maximum bandwidth.
Network Traffic Select By bandwidth.
The EIP is billed based on the maximum bandwidth that you have set on that day, not the actual data usage.
Billing Cycle The billing cycle of the EIP.