This topic describes how to remove an Elastic IP Address (EIP) from an Internet Shared Bandwidth instance. After an EIP is removed from an Internet Shared Bandwidth instance, the EIP is restored to its original peak bandwidth and billing method.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Elastic IP Addresses.
- Select the region of the target EIP.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the target EIP, and choose in the Actions column.
- In the displayed dialog box, click OK.