This topic describes how to change the bandwidth of a subscription Elastic IP address when you renew its subscription. The bandwidth change takes effect within the renewal period.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elastic IP Addresses.
- Select the region of the target Elastic IP address.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the target Elastic IP address and choose in the Actions column.
- In the Configuration Upgrade section, specify a bandwidth and a renewal duration. Then, click Pay to settle the payment.