This topic describes how to upgrade the bandwidth of a subscription Elastic IP address. The new bandwidth takes effect immediately after the upgrade.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elastic IP Addresses.
- Select the region of the target Elastic IP address.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the target Elastic IP address and choose in the Actions column.
- In the Configuration Upgrade section, specify a peak bandwidth, and then click Pay to settle the payment.