You can use the cache analysis feature of ApsaraDB for Redis to identify the distribution of keys and reduce problems such as insufficient memory and performance degradation caused by skewed keys.
- The ApsaraDB for Redis instance is accessed from DAS. For more information, see Access an ApsaraDB for RDS instance and Introduction to Instance Accessing.
- The instance is in the Accessed state, as shown in the following figure.
- This feature is applicable only to ApsaraDB for Redis databases.
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- In the Actions column corresponding to the target instance, choose Performance > Cache Analysis.
Only the latest analysis results in a day are retained. If you perform manual analysis and the system then performs automatic analysis, the console will only display the results of the automatic analysis, which are the latest analysis results.