The cache analysis feature of DAS allows you to analyze backup files of ApsaraDB for Redis and find big keys in your instances. You can view the information about an instance, such as the memory usage by keys and distribution of big keys. This feature allows you to avoid issues such as insufficient memory and performance degradation that are caused by improper distribution of keys. For ApsaraDB for Redis cluster instances, the memory usage of each node also can be displayed in the cache analysis results.
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance must be 2.8 or later. Only the Community Edition is supported, but not the Enterprise Edition.
- The ApsaraDB for Redis instance must be deployed within one of the following regions:
- China (Hangzhou)
- China (Shanghai)
- China (Beijing)
- China (Shenzhen)
- China (Zhangjiakou)
- China (Qingdao)
- China (Hohhot)
- China (Hong Kong)
- US (Silicon Valley)
- US (Virginia)
- Singapore (Singapore)
- Australia (Sydney)
- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- Indonesia (Jakarta)
- Log on to the Database Autonomy Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the Instance Monitoring page, find the instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, choose Request Analysis > Cache Analysis.
- In the upper-right corner of the Cache analysis tab, click Immediate analysis.
- In the Cache analysis dialog box, configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Select an analysis node Select the ID of the node on which you want to perform cache analysis. For ApsaraDB for Redis cluster instances, you can select an instance or a node of the instance. When you select an instance that contains more than eight nodes, the system analyzes only the top eight nodes in memory usage. Analysis Method The method that you use to analyze the cache. Valid values: Use the previous backup file and Create a new backup and use the latest backup for analysis.
- Click Determine.
- In the Cache analysis list, find an analysis task in the Completed state. Click Details in the Operation column to view the analysis results.
- Basic information: displays basic information about an instance such as the basic attributes and cache analysis method.
- Related node: displays the memory usage and keys statistics for each node of the instance.
Note This section is displayed only when you choose to analyze an ApsaraDB for Redis cluster instance.
- Details: displays the memory usage of the instance, the average daily memory growth and total number of keys, the memory usage and number of elements in keys, and the memory usage and number of top 100 big keys.