DAS provides the instance session feature. This topic describes how to use the instance session feature. The instance session feature for ApsaraDB for Redis is described in this topic.
- An ApsaraDB for Redis database instance is connected to DAS.
- The instance is in the Accessed state.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- In the Actions column corresponding to an instance, choose Performance > Instance Sessions.
- On the Instance Sessions page, you can perform the following operations:
- View information about sessions of the current instance , such as all sessions, active sessions, and abnormal sessions.
- Click Kill Selected or Kill All to end selected sessions or all sessions.