This topic describes how to delete a Source Network Address Translation (SNAT) entry. After you delete the SNAT entry, the ECS instances cannot communicate with the Internet if they are not assigned static public IP addresses or EIPs.
- Log on to the NAT Gateway console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the NAT gateway is created.
- On the NAT Gateway page, find the target NAT gateway and click Configure SNAT in the Actions column.
- In the Used in SNAT Entry section, find the SNAT entry that you want to manage, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.