This topic describes how to modify the name and elastic IP addresses (EIPs) of a Source Network Address Translation (SNAT) entry after you create a SNAT entry. However, you cannot modify the VSwitch and Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances that are associated with the SNAT entry.
- Log on to the NAT Gateway console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the NAT gateway is created.
- On the NAT Gateway page, find the target NAT gateway and click Configure SNAT in the Actions column.
- In the Used in SNAT Entry section, find the SNAT entry that you want to manage, and click Edit in the Actions column.
- In the Edit SNAT Entry dialog box, modify the EIPs and name of the SNAT entry, and click OK.Notice Transient connection errors may occur when you add EIPs to or delete EIPs from a SNAT entry. The service resumes after your workloads are reconnected. Proceed with caution.