This topic describes how to delete a Destination Network Address Translation (DNAT) entry. If you no longer need an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance to receive requests sent over the Internet, you can delete the DNAT entry of the ECS instance.
- Log on to the NAT Gateway console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the NAT gateway is created.
- On the NAT Gateways page, find the target NAT gateway, and click Configure DNAT in the Actions column.
- In the DNAT Entry List section, find the DNAT entry that you want to manage, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.