This topic describes how to modify a Destination Network Address Translation (DNAT) entry. After you create a DNAT entry, you can modify the elastic IP address (EIP), the private IP address, ports, and the name of the DNAT entry.
- Log on to the NAT Gateway console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the NAT gateway is created.
- On the NAT Gateways page, find the target NAT gateway, and click Configure DNAT in the Actions column.
- In the DNAT Entry List section, find the DNAT entry that you want to manage, and click Edit in the Actions column.
- In the Edit DNAT Entry dialog box, change the EIP, the private IP address, ports, and the name of the DNAT entry, and then click OK.