You can view the billing details of each ApsaraDB for POLARDB cluster in the console, including the fees of the storage, SQL explorer, and read-only nodes. This topic describes how to view your consumption details in the console.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for POLARDB console.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, choose
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Cloud products tab.
- Click the Details of bill records tab.
- Click the Pre-payment tab or the Post-payment tab. The following table describes the specific billing items on the two tabs.
Tab Billing item Post-payment
- The fees paid for each pay-as-you-go cluster.
- The additional fees paid for each subscription or pay-as-you-go cluster, including the fees of the storage and SQL explorer.
Pre-payment The fees paid for each subscription cluster.
- Set filter criteria as needed and click Query.
- Account period refers to the time when a bill is generated but not the time when a service is used. For example, if you used a service at 23:00 on January 31 and the bill was generated at 01:00 on February 1, the account period of this service PO is in February.
- Currently, you can query data only within a natural month. You cannot select a time range that spans several natural months. For example, you cannot select a time range from February 10, 2018 to March 10, 2018. If you want to query data that was generated more than 12 months ago, open a ticket.
- Find the bill you want to view and click Details in the Operation column. The following figures show the details pages of bills on
the Pre-payment and Post-payment tabs.
- Pre-payment: You can view the configuration details of the cluster, the start time and end time
of the bill, and the amount.
- Post-payment: In the Bill details section, find the cluster you want to view. Click to the right of the target cluster to view the billing details of the cluster.
- Pre-payment: You can view the configuration details of the cluster, the start time and end time of the bill, and the amount.