The group list shows all the successfully created groups. You can search for the target group, view and edit the group information, export user/device IDs in the group , or delete the group directly.
Log in to the mPaaS console, select the target application, click Content Delivery Platform> Group management in the left navigation bar, and navigate to the Group management page to view the group list.
The group information displayed in the list includes:
- Group name: The name of the group.
- Group ID: It refers to the ID automatically generated after the group is successfully created. The group ID uniquely identifies a group.
- Users/Devices: The number of user IDs or device IDs contained in the group.
- Group type: It can be divided into two types: User ID or Device ID. For the advertising effects of people in different types, please refer to Create a group.
- Creator: Create an account for the corresponding group.
- Creation time: The creation time of the group, accurate to the second.
- Update time: The update time of the group, accurate to the second. Updated refers to edit or delete the group ID. If there is no update for the group, the update time is displayed as the creation time.
- Status: Group status can be Ready or Uploading. The meaning of each status is as follows:
- Uploading: Indicates that the user/device information of the group is being uploaded.
- Ready: It means that the user/device ID input has been done. Only groups in this status can be called by marketing activities.
- Operation: Through the Operation column, the operations of Edit group, Export user/device ID, and Delete group can be realized.
You can search for groups based on group type, keywords of group name or ID. The procedure is as follows:
- Group type: You can choose All group types, User ID or Device ID .
- Keywords of group name/ID: Input the Group name or the keywords of Group ID, and click the Search button.
The above search conditions can be used in combination. The system will search the group list according to the selected type and keywords, and display the group information that meets all the selected conditions in the list.
You can view the user IDs or device IDs contained in the group, and delete the target ID. The procedure is as follows:
- In the group list, click the group name of the target group to enter the Group details page of that group.
- The User/device ID information list displays all the ID information contained in the current group. Click Delete in the Operation column corresponding to the target ID to delete the group ID.
You can edit group information, including modifying group information and adding group ID. The procedure is as follows:
- In the group list, click Edit in the Operation column of the target group to enter the Modify group page.
Modify the group name, and add users or devices.
Group type cannot be modified, and the user/device IDs contained in the group are not displayed on the Modify group page. You can check them on the the Group details page, see View group details.
For how to add users or devices in the group, see Create a group.
You can export the group ID contained in the group by one click.
In the group list, click Export in the Operation column corresponding to the target group to export a
.txt file containing user/device IDs.
You can delete a group by a click, the procedure is as follows:
- In the group list, click Delete in the Operation column corresponding to the target group.
- In the pop-up prompt box, click the OK button to confirm the deletion.