This topic describes how to delete auto provisioning groups.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-left corner, select the target region.
- Locate the auto provisioning group that you want to delete, and click Delete in the Actions column.
You can also select multiple auto provisioning groups and click Delete Group to batch delete the groups.
- Choose whether to delete the instances in the auto provisioning group.
An auto provisioning group can mitigate the effects caused by reclaimed preemptible instances. If you choose not to delete the instances, you must monitor the running status of the preemptible instances to avoid service interruptions.
- Click OK.